Pure Egyptian King Size Cotton Bed Sheets Set (King, 1000 Thread Count) Bright White Bedding Pillow Cases (4 Pc) Egyptian Cotton Sheets King Size Bed- Sateen Sheets - 16 in Deep Pocket King Sheets
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Color||01. Bright White|
About this item
- Top Quality Egyptian Cotton Sheets King: Our white, king sheets deep pocket are as soft and comfortable as it gets and will have you sleeping like a baby. These king size deep pocket egyptian cotton sheet sets made from specially compacted yarns made from 100% long staple cotton are Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX ensuring you of thread count and performance.
- 1000 Thread Count, Deep Pocket King Sheets (4 Piece Set): These luxurious, 1000 thread count egyptian sheets for king size bed come with a flat sheet (108” x 102”), a deep fitted sheets king size (78” x 80” + 16”) with an all-around elastic that fits an 16” deep mattress, & a pair of 21 x 41” pillowcases.
- Silky Soft Sheets! These Egyptian cotton sheets set are made from pure Egyptian cotton which is renowned for its softness and durability. These are sateen weave sheets that offer a lavish look to the room a great night’s sleep to you! Our king white sheet set, will make you feel like you are on cloud 9, literally!
- Anti-Pilling & Fade Resistant: Our king size white sateen egyptian sheets use top quality anti-pilling and fade resistant yarns. We believe you deserve the best. Why risk it with other king size sheets that itch and fade in the wash?
- Here at Thread Spread, we are devoted to serving you with the best egyptian sheets possible! In the unlikely scenario of rising quality issues, you can directly write to us so we can address your problems best and on top priority. We also offer our customers a 30 day return and refund policy if they find they are unhappy with the product.
- Care Guidance: Machine wash our king size 100% egyptian cotton sheets in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach. When machine drying, do not dry at high temperatures. For bed linens it is important to remove from dryer before completely dry, gently fold then iron, if needed. Cotton tends to soften up with washing, so allow the sheets a couple washes to experience their silky softness.
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return